Thursday, August 26, 2010

EOC Final Project: First Thought


The company that I want to do my campaign on is Report Signature, a high end footwear company for women. The company designs several different styles of stilettos, boots, and sandals that range from $100.00 to $500.00. I’m going to take the high end luxury image of the company and intensify, I’m going to research the market and client of the company a lot more because I want to do something edgy, risky, sexy, but still very fashionable. The campaigns already have a sense of sexiness and appeal to them so I’m pretty confident about using these words when describing my campaign and not offending the company or the clientele. I’m going to redefine the company starting with the slogan, “Kiss My Signature’s.” This will make a lot more sense when I do the photos and insert the slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment