Thursday, September 23, 2010

Analysis of Project in the Real World

The concept of my advertising campaign is something that could really make not just Report Signature money but any company. I believe I have successfully set this footwear company apart from the other ones that are out there and have even surpassed some fashion companies.

"Explore. A lot. Even after you think you've got it. Start again. You'd be surprise at what come up. Even better, have several people look at the same problem. The solutions will astound you." Page 163, Advertising by Design.

I'm not against an outsiders opinion, this is one of my greatest strengths. I'm willing to take in what others have to say and if it could make my craft better, use it to my advantage. In advertising we have to be forever progressive and open to change, we have to be differentiate ourselves from the competition, fresh ideas and consistent development is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment