Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Report Signature: Step Out Of Normality and Step Into Your Signature

As I was researching the brand Report Signature I looked at the ad campaigns that they've had, the ads are kind of dead and regular. Looking at the shoes I came up with a theme that was reminiscent of 50's pin up but still modern day. I shoes to do the shoot inside of a house so that a fantasy can become somewhat a reality. The everyday person can step into a fantasy when they put on their pair of Signature's and become a iconic beauty hence, the pinup. I wanted to keep with this when creating the slogan. I wanted a thought that when you see you would dream, you would get an overwhelming feeling of motivation to be effortlessly unique.
"Overemphasizing a product's quality drives home a selling point quickly." Page 80, Advertising by Design.
I want to use this element of design to tell my consumer to "step" out of the crowd, stop blending in, and "step" into a life where you only matter to you, you feel great, you are successful, and you live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment