Thursday, September 2, 2010

EOC Week 8: Authority

In reading through the tips given by each of the professionals, I think I agree most with Denise M. Anderson, DMA, New Jersey. The first tip she gives is to make your choices appropriate to project objectives in respect to the client, market, and the period. This is one thing I think a lot of people forget, amateur and experienced professionals alike. You have to remember, unless the campaign you are designing is for your own company, it’s not about what you want. The second piece of advice she gives is to keep things interesting, you have to know how to have a good balance between numbers one and two. Finally, she says to make fonts easy to read and not to use too many which I think is a very good point. I will want to use a easy to read, rebellious, yet sexy font for my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment