Thursday, September 23, 2010

Final Evaluation

Advertising is a division of the Communications Arts. It is the visual communication a company uses in order to get a story, message, and altogether brand across to the consumer. In advertising you must be memorable, unique, and bold. Every week I learn something new, I love that we were given examples from real life situations and watch Mad Men in order to understand the history of advertising and also how creativity is used to boost a company’s sales. By having an advertising class along with branding and marketing research classes I’ve learned how they all interact with each other and without one of the pieces, everything can fall apart. I loved the final project; I got to play with my photography, styling, and photo shop skills. I also think that I really got to show the potential that I have and what I’ve done for the final is only the beginning. I’ve impressed myself with all the work I put into the advertisements and how they turned out. I've already told Pinto this but I'll say it again. Thanks to Mr. Pinto, I now know what I want to do in the world of fashion. Visual communications is my passion and the wheels are now in motion to get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment